Senior Lecturer/Lecturer/Instructor in Classics (Re-advertised)
Applicants for Senior Lecturer/Lecturer should have at least a relevant Masters Degree and/or PhD from a credible institution. Those applicants for the post of Instructor should have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree with Credit from a recognised institution, majoring in Classics.
The post holders’ area of specialisation within Classics is open, as long as they are majors. The ability to teach Latin and /or Greek will be an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
- Teaching, setting and timely marking of examinations for undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Conducting research in their area of specialisation
- Supervising undergraduate and postgraduate student projects within the department
- Participating in all academic and professional activities of the department
- Being part of academic consultants within the broader areas of the department
All interested candidates should send their applications, including a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, plus names and addresses of three traceable referees to:-
P.O. Box 280,
Only shortlisted candidates shall be acknowledged.