RE-ADVERTISED - STAFF ASSOCIATE/LECTURER/SENIOR LECTURER IN FINE ARTS
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Staff Associate/Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in the Department of Fine and Performing Arts.
• Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with credit or Master’s degree in Fine Art specialising in sculpture and must have obtained their first degree with a minimum of a credit obtained from a recognised institution.
• Ability to teach various Fine Art modules especially sculpture offered in the Department of Fine and Performing Arts.
• A track record of research, publication and exhibitions in sculpture art.
• An accomplished up to date portfolio of sculpture work
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teaching, setting and timely marking examinations for undergraduate courses.
• Conducting research in the area of specialisation.
• Supervising undergraduate student projects within the Department.
• Participating in all academic and professional art exhibitions within the Department and elsewhere.
• Being part of academic consultants within the broader areas of the Department.
• Organising student exhibitions and outreach activities with the area of specialisation
• Carrying out any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department.
• Developing curricular related to the discipline of sculptural arts
• Demonstrate expertise in both traditional and contemporary methods and materials of sculpture art.
Applications including a detailed CV, copies of certificates and names of three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 4th October, 2019 to the address below. (clearly indicating the post being applied for)
P.O Box 280