Applicants must have at least a master’s degree in psychology/counselling/education/ Sociology/ or other related fields. The applicants must also have at least 5 years’ experience in counselling. Those with additional counselling certificates will have an advantage.
- Providing individual, couples, and group psychotherapy services
- Providing crisis intervention, consultation and referral services for students and staff
- Administering and interpreting psychological assessments as warranted
- Providing outreach programming on a variety of mental health topics to the campus community
- Facilitating various training programs related to counselling
Applications, including a detailed curriculum vitae with up to date contact details (preferably working mobile phone numbers), copies of certificates and academic transcripts and names of three traceable referees should be submitted, not later than 16th April, 2021 to the address below.
P.O. Box 280