Procurement Assistant (5 positions)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position detailed below:-
JOB TITLE : Procurement Assistant (5 positions)
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT : 2 years contract
1. Assisting in the preparation of requests for quotations, evaluation, reports and drafting orders and contracts.
2. Assisting in the closing and opening of bids.
3. Assisting in contract administration to ensure delivery of goods/services in accordance with contract terms and users requirements.
4. Checking invoices for payment in accordance with contract terms of Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Authority (PPDA).
5. Ensuring that procurement requisitions are processed timely.
6. Drafting procurement periodic reports for submission to Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Authority (PPDA)
- A good MSCE with credit in English and Mathematics, and also Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply diploma
- Those studying towards CIPS Advanced Diploma will have an added advantage.
- At least one year working experience in a procurement field in a busy institution.
- Must be fully registered member of Malawi Institute of Procurement and Supply (MIPS)
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their applications including a detailed Curriculum Vitae copies of certificates plus names and addresses of three traceable referees to:
P.O. Box 280