Assistant Estates Development Officer - RE-ADVERTISED
To manage estates development and maintenance services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing master plans for development based on College vision and needs
- Writing building project proposals
- Giving guidance on land acquisition
- Liaising with partners in development on matters relating to civil works
- Designing building and renovation plans
- Tendering out services through Procurement Office and IPC
- Supervising construction
- Preparing consultants’ briefs and recommending to IPC through Procurement Office
- Managing contracts in consultation with Procurement Office
- Ensuring quality control in new infrastructure development, rehabilitation and maintenance works
- Assessing and certifying completed works
- Preparing evaluation reports of construction, rehabilitation and maintenance works.
- Supervising all maintenance works on campus (buildings and equipment) and residential houses.
- Participating in different College Committees and activities which include Housing Committees, Internal procurement Committee, College Finance and Development Committee
- Initiating aesthetic ways of face lifting the existing built facilities.
- Monitoring and evaluating outsourced estates related services.
- Supervising and appraising staff
Professionalism and integrity.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
Auto CAD, Arch CAD, Micro Station, Auto Desk, Microsoft office
Qualification & Experience:
Applicants must possess a Bachelors degree in a relevant field and relevant work experience of not less than 3 years.
Applications with copies of certificates and detailed curriculum vitae indicating names and email addresses of three traceable referees should be submitted to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.