Accountant (Fixed Assets)
Duties and responsibilities
- Extracting all acquired college/Center fixed assets necessary details in liaison with Stores Officer
- Ensuring proper recording of all acquired assets in Sage ACCPAC fixed asset module
- Identifying assets for disposal in liaison with the College Board of Survey
- Maintaining office asset schedules for all offices at the college
- Tracing and recording all asset movements and make necessary asset location amendments
- Preparing all fixed asset returns and reports for management use and audit purposes.
- Facilitating annual fixed assets revaluations for statutory financial reporting purposes.
Applicants should have a minimum qualification of a Diploma in accounting and 3 years experience in fixed asset management and accounting. He or she must be familiar with SAGE ACCPACC ERP accounting package.
Applications stating the post being applied for, including detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates and names of three traceable referees should be submitted to:
P.O. Box 280
Applications should be received not later than 20th November 2015.