Notice to Newly Selected First Year Students
September 17, 2021 University Registrar
To newly selected first year students.
Please take note of the following issues:
1. Admission letters will be sent to postal addresses or your email addresses that you indicated when applying for selection.
2. When coming to report for studies you will be required to submit a signed copy of the admission letter.
3. The university has limited campus accommodation that will be randomly allocated to a few students. You do not need to apply for the accommodation since its randomly done.
4. The University will announce the opening date when you will be required to report for studies around May or June 2022.
5. For purposes of applying for Loan from Loans Board, You may need to photocopy the page your name is appearing and send attach it to the application form in the event that you have not received the admission letter. The University will verify your document with Loans Board.